So, I really only accomplished three out of ten items. I guess that is better than nothing and I can compare next year with my lofty goals and aspirations!
So, here's my goals for 2013! I'm not putting any obvious ones that I KNOW will happen.
1. Do more photoshoots
2. Stay in the Five Item Challenge standards I didn't do last year. See Post Here
3. Take the JLPT N4 exam and pass
4. Review one new book a month and one movie a month
5. Stick to my budgeting, four-year life plan, and diet.
6. Make 10 posts a month
7. Finish three cosplay this year
8. Finish five new outfits this year
9. Learn to read music and play the piano
10. Learn better stitching technique and different types of embroideries.
This isn't a super auspicious list. It isn't that I'm not trying to do more for my blog but I have a LOT on my plate for the coming year such as returning from Afghanistan, going on a month long leave, moving to an entirely new continent, and establishing my first household with my husband as well as working on my degree and Japanese studies. So, between all that, I'm going to be a bit busy and when I have downtime I plan to go out a lot and do lots of fun stuff so I can have great reviews as well as an awesome experience.
Just like last year, I want to know what your New Years Resolution is! I am always curious as to what other people want to accomplish within a year.